There are several things you need to assess before purchasing a reading light. Some of the standard aspects you should consider include light intensity, durability, and flicker. Once you have these aspects taken care of, purchasing the beast reading light will not be an issue. With that in mind, let’s go through some of the best reading light you can find in today’s market.
Best reading light
The AUKEY table lamp touch sensor bedside lamp is one of the best reading light you can find in today’s market. Furthermore, this light features a versatile design. You can use it as a table lamp, office light, living room, and bedroom light.
This AULEY lamp is enhanced with a modern design and has a smoother touch control. In addition to that, it features a 360-degrees touch control base. This control base is highly responsive, and it operates smoothly on metal surfaces as well.
- Nice and gentle light
- Comes equipped with an extensive selection of colors.
- Features a highly responsive touch control base.
- Highly versatile design
- Controlling the dimming feature is a bit challenging
The Vekkia amber rechargeable booklight offers warm and amber hue light that is 99.95% free of blue spectrum light. Furthermore, the light comes equipped with three unique brightness levels allowing you to choose a level that best suits your needs.
If you love reading at night on your bed, we strongly recommend getting this book light. This booklight features a 360-degrees gooseneck that allows you to position the way you want it allowing it to create a private space for you to read while in bed.
- Highly flexible as well as portable
- Comes equipped with a 1000mAh lithium battery that offers up to 70 hours of the wireless reading experience.
- Features three levels of brightness to choose from
- Offers perfect reading experience
- Less durable
With a lumen of up to 1150 lumens, Brightech leaf offers suitable lighting for reading. The Brightech leaf comes equipped with a pharmacy shade that helps in focusing the light in a narrow area, making it ideal for handling some sophisticated tasks.
Furthermore, this light features a modern update on a vintage style apothecary lamp. In addition to that, it comes equipped with an adjustable arm and head. The light looks ideal in several décors, including industrial, contemporary, rustic, traditional, and urban.
- Features an adjustable pivoting head along with a swing arm that allows you t shine light in the exact point.
- Ideal for reading
- The lamp is highly durable and features up to 20,000 hours of light and goes for 20 years when in normal use.
- The product comes with a 3-years warranty.
- Controlling the light level is a bit challenging
The reading lights discussed in this article are some of the best you can find in today’s market. If you are looking for the best reading light, we strongly recommend that you invest in the one discussed-above.